Wednesday, October 5, 2016

~A Fall Tablescape~

Happy Wednesday! Hope you're having a great week so far!
Over the weekend, we had both of our daughters here, along with several of our sorority sisters, to celebrate our oldest daughter's 24th birthday.  I decided to add a few Fall accents to the dining room table to host our additional guests.


I used embossed dinnerware in various shades of gold, along with orange leaf plates from the BHG collection. I was able to use them as bread plates. 


I added fresh greens and lavender to the blue and white vases, along with some blue and white pumpkins. The paisley napkins are by Ralph Lauren.



I love when the afternoon sun streams in...


Love the little blue pumpkins, as well...


 And I love the reflection of the chandelier in the mirror...


 I really enjoy entertaining this time of year; and I look forward to more gatherings as the season goes on!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Happy Fall!

Linking to:
Imparting Grace-Grace At Home
White Spray Paint-Thoughts of Home on Thursday

10 comments:

  1. Lovely dining room! I bet when you all gathered around the table there was laughter to be heard and your cheeks hurt from so much smiling.
    I love the fresh lavender!
    I too have a blog but I don't have my Instagram connected to it. I am Nance5210 on Instagram. I enjoy your ig account and your blog too! Your interior decor is absolutely beautiful! ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy entertaining this time of year. The cooler months bring much baking and cooking to our home. Everything is looking beautiful. I like the reflection of the chandelier in the mirror too.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shenita, what a beautiful Tablescape. I know your daughter's love bringing their friends home to be treated so special. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Gorgeous, as always! Pam @ Everyday Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shenita...this tablescape is gorgeous!....What a treat for your daughters and guests. I am sure they were wowed by your beautiful creations!...You certainly made your daughter's birthday very special as you always do!....and I too love the reflection of the chandy in the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful display of your blue and white collection not to mention those gorgeous goblets. I love how you layer and add texture to create a lovely eclectic style. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shenita, your tablescape is absolutely breathtaking! Your dining room looks gorgeous! Your daughter is truly blessed to have such a sweet mom who would create such a lovely table for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So warm and inviting, absolutely gorgeous in every way. You've added balance, charm, and elegance - all wrapped into a beautiful and festive/Autumn table setting. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't this just a fabulous time of the year to decorate and celebrate the season of life!
    You blue and white collection is gorgeous and your home is picture perfect beautiful!
    jemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful display for a fall tablescape. You have some fabulous pieces. Your dining room is lovely as is your pretty blue and white collection. Warm, inviting, elegant and so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Every fall when I see the blue and white combined with the orange, I think I need some blue and white!! So fun seeing you on Instagram! Everything is always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete