Thursday, September 8, 2016

~Fall Coffee Table Decor~

Happy Thursday! Hope you're having a great week so far!
Today, I just wanted to do a quick post to share my coffee table decor.


This season, I am loving all of the metallics and velvets that are trending. I purchased this mirrored tray, during the summer, from HomeGoods. I knew that it would work perfectly for Fall, and even through the holiday season. I ordered these velvet pumpkins from Abbey Tina Velvets, a wonderful seller on Etsy. The quality is amazing; and the shipping was very quick! She even included the little velvet acorns! The glass metallic pumpkins were a score from Dollar Tree! I think I bought every one that they had!


I love the shimmer from the sunlight during the day; and the way that everything glows in the candlelight, at night.


I am slowly adding Fall accents around the house. I'm in no hurry...I just want to savor the season and enjoy the process.

Thanks for stopping by today! 

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Shenita! I love the velvets and ordered some "pumpkin" velvet to make pillow covers out of, but it's taking its time getting here. Love those metallics as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! It's amazing how glamorous pumpkins have gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tray. I love the way you displayed your pumpkins. Love that candle holder, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been a fan of those velvet pumpkins until I saw yours. I love the real stem:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coffee table's autumn look! The tray and the velvet pumpkins are just perfect, Shenita! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Shenita...love the mix of the metallics and the gorgeous texture of the velvet pumpkins...and glad to see that Southern Lady mag on the table....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those velvet pumpkins! Every year I say I'm going to get some but just have done so yet! Yours are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shenita,
    Your velvet pumpkins and acorns are fabulous for Fall, dear friend!
    I'm nearly finished with my Autumn decor. . .
    now comes the time to r e l a x and s a v o r the moments of the Season!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty Shenita. Love the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pumpkins are adorable - love the colors!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pretty pumpkins. You have certainly been busy fall decorating. I am off to0 visit the previous post. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colors of the velvet pumpkins, Shenita! I love that they are on your mirrored tray, just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your autumn vignette is so pretty. I love the velvet pumpkins. Since I only have one I should check out your Etsy source. I actually saved some real pumpkin stems but I will never get around to making any velvet pumpkins.Your mirrored tray showcases your pumpkins well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You truly have a flair for fall Shenita! I am interested in featuring your tiered tray in a round up post next Tuesday. Could you email the image you featured on IG?
    decortoadore@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty Shenita. Don't you just love velvet pumpkins?

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete