Thursday, October 16, 2014

~Pottery Barn Tablescape in Charleston~

While going through some of the photos of our recent trip to Charleston, I came across a couple of photos that Dear Hubby took; and I decided to share them with you today.

While enjoying the shopping mecca that is King Street, we had to make a stop at Pottery Barn. I was immediately drawn to this gorgeous tablescape and asked Dear Hubby to take a pic. I love the warm, rich colors; and the white dinnerware, in the background, just pops! I had found my inspiration for my Fall kitchen decor!



Here is a closer look, at the table. The turkey plates are on my list of things to get, in the next couple of weeks; and I love this mix of cream, white and green pumpkins.



I've been busy with lots of projects around the house; but, I just wanted to pop in to share these photos. Hopefully, you've found some inspiration for your Fall tablescapes.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Decorating!

19 comments:

  1. Always love to see what PB has on display! Glad you found some inspiration and thanks for sharing!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go in there to browse because the displays are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PB always has beautiful tables. I love those turkey plates too. I have some turkey plates that I don't get to use anymore....so I am going to have a dinner party during Thanksgiving time!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this beautiful inspiration Shenita!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this inspirational table setting. fondly ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it - Pottery Barn is the best!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pottery Barn is full of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous in every sense and yes, the color combo is fabulous! If I was close to you, I'd ask you to go with me to get the turkey dishes too! Love them Shenita!
    Have a great rest of the week dear friend.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! What a gorgeous set, can't wait to see it on your table.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful table setting, just gorgeous! Thx for sharing! xo, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love the PB settings -- I stop by their big outlet store whenever I can. I have the turkey plates they made from a couple of years ago (each year, a different design) but I can't FIND THEM! This is what happens when you reorganize your china cupboards.... Cass

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful inspiration and I can't wait to see how you replicate it in your gorgeous home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pottery Barn has the best tablescapes and inspiration...thanks for sharing Shenita...I have those turkey plates and love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always fun to go to PB and see their displays. Lots of inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I wish there was a Pottery Barn store near me... thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's always such a treat to come to your blog. So many pretty things.
    I love this PB table, too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. There would have been nothing that could have stopped me from flailing myself onto this table and never leaving it!!!!!!! That Pottery Barn....they hire some really sharp people for their merchandising! I guess it helps, too, that the visual merchandising people have really great stuff to work with!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shenita,
    These are my kinda' Autumnal hues, too, dear friend!!!
    This Pottery Barn Tablescape is so~o~o inspiring!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete