Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gracious Homes

Happy Monday, Everyone! I was in the grocery store today and made my usual trek down the magazine aisle. This beautiful cover caught my eye...



Southern Lady has issued a Special Edition magazine called, 
"Gracious Homes".

If you love to decorate, then this magazine is a must purchase! There are some gorgeous images; and if you love Southern style, this is the magazine for you!

Hope you are having a wonderful day!! The weather has been gorgeous here; and I have been busy sprucing up the patio area all weekend.  Today, I was finally able to get my container plants potted up. Pottery Barn's catalog had so many wonderful outdoor ideas; and I even ordered some new pillows from them.  Hopefully, I will have pictures to show you soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Enjoy your day!

12 comments:

  1. Wish I could find that magazine in the super market! Shenita, it looks wonderful, the type of decor we like I'm sure. Can't wait to see what you post, meanwhile enjoy your week. Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up..I'll have to pick that one up next time I'm out and about.
    Yes, the weather has been awesome, considering last week we had a tornado four miles away. Everything here turned green so fast.
    Can't wait to see your new pillows..love everything from PB.
    Have a great week,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right I purchased this on friday.It is fabulous.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't run across that magazine yet. I'll be sure to check it out when I do though. Just got my Pottery Barn catalog in the mail today. I'll look at it tonight and see what you're talking about. Sounds like I'm going to be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to check out the magazine. You know I love some southern anything! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cover would draw me in too!! I'll have to look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a magazine hoarder--haven't seen this one yet. Now I'll be looking:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am such a magazine junkie....I'll be sure to look for it next time I am at the store!!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shenita, Thanks for calling the new mag to our attention. I love Southern Lady and I'm hoping this new mag will be as successful as it has been. Would be wonderful if it is available for NookColor. I've found the mags on it are terrific....and no guilt as they don't take up space and get dusty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no, another magazine to add to my list! ~ Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shenita, thank you for sharing this! I have to look for it! Just the cover is enough to get you interested! Beautiful! Can't wait to see your patio with your new pillows! I know they will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I picked this up yestrday, it does have wonderful photographs!I haven't had time to sit down and really go through it yet.

    ReplyDelete