Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm Co-Hosting at Katherine's Corner! Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!

Happy Thursday, Everyone!!  I am so happy that you stopped by today. It's a special day at Embellishments by SLR, because my friend, Katherine, over at Katherine's Corner, has so graciously invited me to co-host her Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop, for this week! If you have not visited Katherine's blog, you are truly missing out!! Katherine provides a wealth of information on recipes, crafts, life stories, photography, giveaways and product reviews!


When I think about my favorite things, I think of the things that truly bring me joy in life...spending time with my family, decorating, creating and of course, blogging!


I started this blog of mine, back in September, with the intention of just sharing some of the decorative home accessories that I create and embellish...hence, the name..."Embellishments by SLR". Little did I know that I would become a decorator, a tablescaper, an Etsy shop owner, and a bona fide thrifter!! The world of blogging has opened up some amazing opportunities for me that I could not have imagined just four short months ago! 


Along the way, I have also formed some amazing friendships! I feel truly blessed to have met so many great ladies that share the same passions and interests that I do. Each day, your blogs inspire me, challenge my creativity, and motivate me to be the best that I can be!


So today, I invite you to join us by sharing your favorite blog posts.  You may just find some new blogs, and make some new friends, along the way! 

Thursday Favorite Things

Thursdays Favorite Things Hop is where you can link your favorite post to share with old and new followers or write a post about your favorite things!
Here are the rules, yes there are rules. But just a few:
  • You must follow Katherines Corner. ( through Google +, GFC, or email) If you’re a new follower, please let her know and she'll follow back .Please also follow my blog, Embellishments by SLR too, before you start hopping.
  • Leave a comment when you follow so we all know you stopped by.
  • No adult content blogs.
  • Blogs only please.
  • Follow as many other blogs in the list as you can. Just click and go.
  • Leave a sincere comment or message on each of the blogs you visit so they know you stopped by.
Now hop on and lets share our favorites. If you’d like to post this blog hop on your page please just grab the linky code . Or if you would like to be a co-host please contact Katherine


22 comments:

  1. Hi Shenita,
    It is wonderful that you are co-host! I have seen many of your posts and as I have told you before you certainly know how to make things look great! Take care and have a good day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post my sweet friend. So happy to have you as my cohost today xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shenita, Isn't the blogging community so amazing! You certainly deserve your success, the pieces I see the left are beeeUUUtiful! Stopping by and following via Katherine's Corner. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, what a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog..loving all the creativity! I am a new follower and visited via Katherine's Corner. Blogging is new to me :) Feel free to stop by and take a peek at my blog. Have a fabulous Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your lovely blog and I am already a follower, of course! I'll be back to enter your giveaway! :)
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be back to enter the Shabby Apple giveaway!
    Thanks for co-hosting!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popped over from Katherine s...you have a beautiful blog! I am now following, please come on over and visit me at http://wts2011.blogspot.com/
    Thanks, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there - Im a new Google Connect Friend, checking you out from Favorite Things Thursday.

    Yona from Yona Writes
    http://artpark78.com/blog1

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower from the Favorite Things Blog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower and would appreciate a follow back! Love your blog, glad you are a co-host!

    ReplyDelete
  12. New follower from the hop, following with GFC & FNB. What a great blog, you're very creative! Cheryl
    http://createabeautifullife.wordpress.com/
    http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Shenita, I linked up, but I have no clue what happened to the picture, sorry. What a fun party! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  14. So nice to meet you! Please feel free to come by and put your Etsy Shop in our Handmade Market. We have an Etsy Shop too, and like to help everyone promote:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Shenita! This is a great idea! I am joining in, just went over a followed Katherine, and of course am YOUR follower too!!! Thanks for co hosting! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shenita..I have been a follower as you know...going over to follow Katherine!..Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my place!

    ReplyDelete
  17. new follower from the Thursday blog hop, and your Etsy shop is an appropriate link to include in my blog post about my new favorite thing: the community, it's like Etsy come to life!! best wishes & happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for co-hosting with Katherine! Your blog is amazing! Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blog! And thanks so much for cohosting! I'm a new gfc follower through the hop and also through facebook. You can find me at:
    http://www.mybabysleepguide.com
    http://www.facebook.com/myBabySleepGuide

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Shenita!

    What fun! I off to click away and find new ideas!

    I hope your new year is starting off well!!

    Keri

    ReplyDelete