Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm Guest Posting Today...

I hope you all had a great weekend!!  Did you enjoy all of the blog parties last week? I sure did!! There is just so much talent in blogland!! The decorations were amazing!!




I have been taking a small break for the past few days. I've been relaxing with a little Michael Buble' (if you don't have that holiday CD yet, you're really missing out!) and enjoying some time with my oldest daughter, who is home from college. 



We also hosted the high school cheer squad's Christmas party on Saturday night! What a great time that was!

Today, I am sharing some great party tips over on Passionately Perfect, with Sherika.  Sherika and Brandy, of With a Shot of Brandy, are co-hosting their "Favorite Things Holiday Bash"; and they invited me to share some party ideas and decor with all  of you.


I hope you'll hop on over and join me!!! I'll be back in a day or so, to share my Santa collection with you. I hope you'll stop by!


Have a Wonderful Day!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shenita. I have been so busy lately that I haven't been around to say hi to a lot of folks. I just caught up with you. Wow...your home is gorgeous!!!!
    Have a lovely Christmas!!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over to both to check them out and now following! :) Love your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying all the Christmas decor on all blogs also last week and this

    The Michael Buble is great i watched his special on Tv last week

    Merry Christmas to you & yours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tips....great guest post! xo ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had a lot of time to visit blogs this past week. I hope to be able to spend a bit more times looking at all the pretty holiday decorations.
    I love Michael Buble's music. Especially his Christmas music. Enjoy!
    happy holidays~ Lu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep I'm kicking back a bit and straightening up a few things here and there. I like Michael Buble and will have to get his latest! I'm finding it harder to have to time to visit blogs right now.
    Have a little bubbly while you listen the Buble!!
    Hugs, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Looking forward to your beautiful posts in 2012!

    ReplyDelete