Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Whew! What a whirlwind of a holiday! I hope all of you have had an enjoyable holiday season!!  I have been enjoying some time off with my family. It's been great having everyone at home!  Even though I've been away from blogging, for the past week or so;  I did not want to miss the opportunity to stop in and wish all of you a Very Happy New Year!!





I started this little blog of mine back in September; and I can honestly say that I have met some of the kindest and most talented ladies on this planet!!  I thank you all for your kind comments, your encouragement, and for embracing me. You all inspire me in so many ways!! I can only imagine all of the creativity to come in 2012...all of the possibilities that a new year brings!



I know that while putting away all of the Christmas decorations, we start to look at our homes with a fresh perspective.  My "little wheels" are spinning away!  In my profile, I describe my style as a gumbo...I love a mix of Old World, Tuscan, and French design...BUT, it only takes one visit to ZGallerie; and I am in sensory overload!! Even though it's a very contemporary store, I find so much inspiration there!  I love incorporating their accessories into my home to keep it from becoming too 'heavy'. Their accents add just enough contemporary style to keep my home fresh. And with a very generous gift card in hand...well, it's a wrap! LOL!


From my family to yours, I wish you a year of love, blessings, peace, passion, creativity and prosperity!



Have A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

19 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Shenita. I'm so glad I got to meet you here in blogland. Looking forward to exchanging visits in the coming year. My wheels have been turning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year Shenita! FYI, I featured your porch as one of the most viewed for the magazine copy cat challenge...it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best for a bright and happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shenita,
    It has been a pleasure getting to know you and I had such fun having you guest blog at my place =)
    Here is to a Happy New Year for us all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear that you had a nice time with your family over the holidays. Have a happy new year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It definitely was a whirlwind of events and activities, Shenita, and I am glad I got to know you too. My granddaughter was just born a day after Christmas and I hope you'll get to meet her on my blog. Happy New Year!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been very nice getting to "know" you thru blogging. Here's wishing you and your family the best year ever in 2012!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year!!!! I look forward to more amazing posts from you in the coming year! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you and your family, Shenita! It's been wonderful getting to know you over the last few months. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so glad that I met you in the blog world, and wishing you and your loved ones a safe and Happy New Year! Looking forward to blogging with you in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Shenita, its been a pleasure getting to know you this year. Looking forward to more fun in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're always inspiring! Come by for a little New Years Eve sing along...
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-are-you-doin-new-years-eve-sing.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year!!! With the temperature around 75 today it sure doesn't feel like, "the end of the year weather".

    Blessings,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year Shenita!
    Are you saying you started your blog just THREE months ago? Oh my heavens! That is amazing! You seem like an old pro at this!
    Congrats on a year well done.

    I just featured your blog on my linky party post this morning, thanking you for being one of the token few to join the party's first attempt last month! Linked you to send people back this way to your gorgeous blog.

    Thanks so much for being my friend and looking forward to being inspired much more from you in the new year!

    xoxox
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi lovely lady.
    I would like to wish you and your family a Happy New Year Shenital !!
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  16. And, a wonderful and Happy New Year to you, too, Shenita !!

    ReplyDelete