Monday, October 10, 2011

Win Your $50 Visa Gift Card!-UPDATE: We have a Winner!!!

UPDATE: I have a winner...Congratulations to Carrie of Crafty Moms Share!! Carrie immediately came up with the correct answer!! (Toni, you 'almost' had it, you got all of the names right; you just mixed up the "left to right" order on the end...LOL!) You guys were some dedicated "Dallas" fans! Thanks for playing along!!!


I was going to do this later this evening...but, mommy duties have summoned....soooooo..........


The correct answer to yesterday's trivia question is:

Southfork Ranch was the house featured on the 80's television hit, "DALLAS". The storyline revolved around the oil tycoons, The Ewings, and all of their family drama. Many scenes were shot here, featuring the Ewings, driving up this driveway, in their convertibles. (I think almost everyone in the family had one!! LOL!!)

Now, for Part 2 of this little trivia game...This is the Ewing Family. Do you remember the characters??


The first person, who correctly names all of the characters, from left to right, will win a $50 Visa gift card!!!!

Ready, Get Set, Go!!!!!!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, how generous of you. I wish I could play, but I would fail miserably. LOL! I can't wait to see what other say. Good luck everyone! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even going to try this! If my granny were here, she could tell me the name of everyone of them! What a great prize to some lucky winnner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ray, bobbie, Pamela, Jock, Jr, Sue Ellen, Lucy Miss ellie

    Not sure about the first one,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back Row: Ray, Bobby, Pam, Jock, JR, Sue Ellen,
    Front Row: Miss Ellie and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know the guy on the far left, but Bobby and Pam Ewing, Jock, JR, Sue Ellen, Lucy and Miss Ellie sitting down

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Shenita! Most every Friday Night at 9 I was watching - till I was old enough to date! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't remember half of them, but Dallas use to be the show to watch...they don't make them like that anymore. Thanks for the memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Carrie!!! I could of never guessed all their names. Thanks Shenita for offering up such a great trivia question and $$$ to BOOT (get it).

    Hugs,
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess watching all the seasons of Dallas the available on Netflix with my husband this past year paid off besides just some together time. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Mom watched Dallas with my sisters, but I didn't get into it that much. I was a Dynasty fan! Thanks for coming by my blog & joining as a follower! You, girl, are rockin' the blog world! You jumped right in with both feet & I have definitely dragged mine!! I think I could take lessons!! Great job!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh bummer, way too late! And I knew them too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shenita! I've given you "The Versatile Blogger" award on my blog today! Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, my friend, from left to right is- Ray Crabbs, Bobby Ewing, Pam Ewing, Jock Ewing, JR Ewing, Sue Ellen Ewing, and in front is the matron, Miss Ellie and grandaughter, Lucy Ewing. I used to watch the show when it first started but lost interest after a couple of years as it got a bit wild for me. Have a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete