Saturday, October 22, 2011

Go P. I. N. K. For A Cause...{Awareness & Faith}

Hi Everyone!  On Friday,  Marilyn of  The Artsy Girl Connection,  reached out to me, along with several other bloggers, to participate in this event.   I am passing the info along to all of you for your consideration and support:


                *P. r. o. j. e. c. t  P. i. n. k.  {Painting The Blog World P I N K}*

For one day, Sunday, October 30th, as many bloggers as possible, will be painting their blogs
P I N K in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

{Project Pink} is a touching day established to reach as many bloggers as possible, to dedicate their blogs to Breast Cancer Awareness For A DAY.  Simply feature a blog post dedicated to the cause. It should be a day of  pink  projects: {Crafts, Food, Touching Stories, Photography and Inspirations}


 ALL PINK ACROSS OUR BLOGS FOR ONE DAY
 Raise awareness and show WE CARE!
OVER 40 BLOGS ARE IN - ARE YOU??

This is a great cause in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Won't you join us??


You can share a previous post...

Craft For A Cure...
Share Your Stories For A Cure...
Creatively Capture For A Cure...
GO PINK FOR A CAUSE!!
For more information, contact the Artsy Girl via 
theartsygirlconnection@gmail.com


ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR WEEKEND!!!

12 comments:

  1. I've already done a post on pink and Breast Cancer Awareness, but, I'm more than willing to support the cause again on October 30th!
    Thanks for passing this on, Shenita!
    ~ Wendi ~

    http://classicchichome.blogspot.com/2011/10/pink-pretty-colour-with-important-cause.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I've posted the button on my sidebar! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, darn. I just posted about pink. I'll try to think of something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic and easy way to show support for such and important cause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following u back thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the daughter of a cancer survivor, and as a maternal AND paternal granddaughter and great-daughter of cancer victims . . . MY BLOG'S IN!

    http://kelleyhighway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Shenita! This is a wonderful idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm - let me think what to do in pink. Glad to have you with me!!! Love your blog and now I'm your newest member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Shenita, I'm following you back! What a nice blog you have - and doing a pink theme for awareness is great! I'll have to see what I can do. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be participating too. Thanks for following! I am off to follow you!!! have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog.I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog via the newby party and thus leading me here.
    Great to meet and follow you!
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete