Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A New Beginning

After five years of children's event planning, I am elated to move into a new phase of my life.  I am excited to finally be able to live out my true passion! Interior decorating has been my obsession for many years.  I fondly remember constantly redecorating my bedroom and rearranging my parents' furniture...just because! I feel that God has blessed me with many gifts; and it is my desire that you embark upon this journey with me!  Hopefully, as we travel together, you will be motivated, inspired, and prompted to move into your own destiny! In the meantime, take a peek at what I have been doing for the past 5 years. Check out my website at www.allthingsimaginedevents.com Peace and Blessings!


Verse of the Day:
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. Is your interior design pure talent & life experience or did you get a degree? I am looking into home staging & still aren't quite sure about taking the classes, due to cost, or just jump in with some book knowledge. Would love your opinion! You probably have a wonderful following after all your event experience!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete