Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Fresh Approach

Whenever I am ready to give my home a fresh look, I venture no further than one of my all-time favorite shops...ZGallerie!!! 

ZGallerie is the ultimate in contemporary, innovative decor and accessories.  Just walking into the store, past the snazzy window displays, gets the creative juices flowing.  Once you step inside the stylish doors, it is easy to get captivated by the gorgeous vignettes.  The furniture and accessories complement everything, from a sophisticated suburban home, to a swanky uptown loft.

My daughters and I love stopping in the neighboring Starbucks, grabbing a Venti Passion Tea Lemonade, and spending time moving through the store's color-coordinated displays.  (I have been known to go home with more than an accessory or two!) 
If you are looking for unique, contemporary style to incorporate into your haven, stop by and pay them a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment